The International Sports Festival at Ko'Olina Ambassador Program encourages participants to put together groups of athletes in their perspective country or area and bring them to Ko Olina to participate
in the festival.
QUALIFICATIONS: The program is open to anyone from any country or North America. It is recommended the organizer have some experience in doing Triathlons but it is not a prerequisite.
- Put together a group to participate. The minimum recommended number of registered athletes is 25 in order to receive the incentive package.
- Design a training program to get them ready.
- Create a travel package using a travel agency in your area that includes: Air,
Ground, Hotel, Race entry fee, and Bike transport.
- Once you arrive in Hawaii our Ambassador Liaison Coordinator will take care of the rest.
INCENITIVE PACKAGE: Each Ambassador who meets the minimum required group number of 25 or more will receive:
- Round Trip Air (coach) — originating from your hometown and back.
- Hotel Accommodations at the host hotel covering (2 nights).
- Race Entry Fee (includes official T-shirt, and goodie package)
- Bike Transport
- Special Souvenir Award
HOW TO APPLY: Contact our Ambassador Liaison Coordinator to receive more information
about this program. Feel free to contact us at any time.
JJ Johnson, Ambassador Liaison Coordinator
PO Box 23329
Honolulu Hawaii 96823
Phone: (808) 782-2161